Sunday, August 11, 2013

Ethics 101

Semester is 4 weeks in and the assignments are starting to come due. This week my head has been stuck in the mirky world of Ethics. Ethics is something we don't really think about in every day life but it something that does affect the way we make decisions and choices. Do we choose to do something because the end result will be of benefit to the majority or we will not do something even though it may be the best to do for the majority but it ends up hurting up one person. I was surprised to see that most of us make these decisions all the time, yet how often do we weigh up the consequences of our decisions? It has challenged be to think about what I choose when I make decisions in my life. If you want a light hearted view of the world of Kantian Ethics watch this

No comments:

Post a Comment