Thursday, February 7, 2013

12 week project


I have been on a 4 month holiday! At the start of 2011 I began studying an Education degree and at the end of a very hard year comes a very long break. After working for so many years, I thought what am I going to do with all that time; I do not have a part time job and I am not going to go travel the world like some of my fellow students will be doing. After thinking about it I decided I was going to use the time to get fit and lose some weight. I was not very overweight but I was carrying some extra kilo's. I enrolled in an online program with the trainer who does 'The Biggest Loser' in Australia, you can go to the website of 12WBT by following the link here. The program sent me all my meal plans, recipes and a workout plan every week. The thing that I found I needed was self motivation and time. There is no way I could have done this whilst studying as my mind is focussed on study and family. I am pleased to say as a result I have lost 9kg, 11% total of my body weight and 63cm from all over my body! Not bad for 12 weeks work.

2 comments:

  1. You look incredible. I am hearing such good things about this program too. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Sandy! Good on you for following through with it all. What a great result!

    ReplyDelete