Saturday, March 5, 2011

Artist uncovered






Just over 6 weeks ago my youngest boy started pre - prep (the year before school starts for real). I have been amazed to watch how he has put himself into creating little artworks every day he goes to preprep. He has an explanation for every piece he creates. One piece he did was a mash of colours and he said to me "that's because I wanted to see what the colours would look like on the paper". I am taking so much pleasure in watching him discover his artistic soul.

3 comments:

  1. Loved seeing you all today, and loved seeing your kids so getting into their art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet..I love how kids think. He is a great artist!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours in his artwork - you'll have to keep them!

    ReplyDelete