Wednesday, January 26, 2011

End of Summer























Here in Queensland the kids have gone back to school. To me that always seems like the end of summer, the thunderstorms get less, the days usually sit around 28 - 30 C ( I know that may seem hot to some but there tends not be the scorching hot days) everything seems to become that little bit routine. There is now less time to go to the beach and no more long evenings in the back yard cause if the kids are not in bed by 8 they may be a wee bit feral for their teachers the next day. But now I have written this I am sure we will get the hottest February on record.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, what a gorgeous beach and ocean picture! It's the middle of winter here. Foggy, rainy and cold today. Isn't it amazing that we're experiencing opposite seasons? The way things work just amazes me sometimes.

    Hope all is well for you :)

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these two pictures. I'm so glad we have seasons (in all senses of the word) and it's not just the same all year around.

    ReplyDelete