Friday, October 29, 2010

Backyard fun







Now the days are getting longer we find we are spending longer and longer time in the back yard. Since getting the new animals the kids are busting to go outside as soon as they get home no more asking to watch Tv. They have been tremendous in helping to care for the animals and keeping Xena the dog in check when she tries to round up the chickens. Often we are not wandering upstairs till 6.30pm and then it is help what's for dinner and quick hop in the bath for the kids.

Yesterday we had this massive storm come over and it was so spectacular to watch it roll in over the ridge. Unfortunately I got soaked on my way to pick up the kids from school.



3 comments:

  1. what great backyard shots! and i love your little guinea pig, so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy!

    Your new critters are so cute!! Isn't it amazing how kids and animals connect?

    Thanks so much for your comment about motherhood and the criticism on blogs. I was so sorry to hear about what happened to your friend. My heart hurts for her. I just don't understand how people can be so cruel.

    I hope you're having a blessed day..
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures Sandy. So Brisbane! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete