Saturday, July 17, 2010

Winter at it's best




Today is a beautiful Brisbane winter's day - sunny and warm but not hot. You can just sit in the sun and lap it up. It is not that great for taking photo's though the light can be a bit harsh. Anyway the kids and I have been enjoying it immensely first we started the day off going the markets for our fruit and veg, we had a walk with the dog, then a play in park and ended up with a picnic on the front verandah. Making me so appreciate this time of year.

I am so proud of our little vegie garden it is thriving and has been so productive so far I have been able to give produce to my friends. The tomatoes are growing like some one has given them growth hormones not to mention the zucchini's. We have also managed to get some freebie mushrooms thanks to the mushroom compost....no they are not magic.




For this next Assignment for the workshop I am doing I had to take photos of flowers something I do not find easy to do. Isabella fell in love with the flowers I had and wanted me to take a photo of her with them - I tweeked the photo a wee bit and am happy with the result.



Finally just a thought to leave you with "Live simply so others may simply live" I took a photo of drinking water as many in the world do not have access to drinking water.





No comments:

Post a Comment