Talking with some of friends today about a book club made me think of the effects of books on my life. I am an avid reader and will read most genre's but my weakness is crime novels. While the kids were little I tended not to read a whole lot but now I am making up for it. My friend put some of her favourite books on her blog and thought I might steal her idea(sorry Rach).
So what does this pile mean to me let me show you how they fit into my life and thoughts
1. Bible - what can I say but the ultimate guide book to life.
2. The Time travellers Wife - Christmas present from Anthony and a ripping read
3. Captain Corelli's Mandolin - One of my all time favourite books read too many times
4. Nikon D90 camera manual - still trying to work out what all the menu's and button's on my camera do
5. Private - a nod to my crime novel obsession
6. Cut the Clutter - trying to synthesise this book and it's elements into my life (not succeeding)
7.Notebook and Real Living - a girl has to have magazines