Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fruitful Saturday

Well I have finished creative boot camp today and throughly enjoyed the experience. It was great to put my brain into that creative gear. Although I did not get into the journalling side of the experience as I would have liked just thing through the prompts was an enjoyment in itself. I am hoping to do a similar thing in July so we will see the path that leads me on.

This afternoon the kids and I went to Spotlight (A warehouse type store for craft and fabric) not a good move as every man and his dog was there as they had 20% off but we had things to get- things to make bookmarks for the kids and wool for me. We managed to get out unscathed but my wallet was considerably lighter.

First task getting home was to make vanilla cupcakes - Isabella made up a recipe it was good but needed a few adjustments. So off to the net to seek out a recipe - done. The kids helped and made a mountain of mess - that is still waiting to be cleaned (I am not a domestic goddess). Whilst they were in the oven (the cupcakes not the kids) we headed out in the gorgeous afternoon sun and made bookmarks with stickers,glitter and far too much glue. There were some lovely ones pity I have not got my camera today to record them....maybe tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh - I'm so excited that you're blogging now! I love your pics, girl! Really nice to see. Do you think we're about to hid the mid-life crisis? I'm thinking I'm needing some change too - trying to talk Robin into moving to France or Italy. LOL! Not getting too far with that.
    This is such a great way to keep in touch - I love blogging.
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete